Regiment Fitness Hartham sunday mornings

Your thoughts on what's to see and do
codek2
Regiment Fitness Hartham sunday mornings

Post by codek2 » Mon 13 Jul, 2015 6:57 am

Hi, does anyone do this:

http://www.regimentfitness.co.uk/about

Can't say i've noticed them down there, but then probably not a time we're frequently down there.

Any other recommendations for similar outdoor fitness sessions? I see someone used to do one at foxholes farm too but that clashes with parkrun!

Dan

Joby

Re: Regiment Fitness Hartham sunday mornings

Post by Joby » Mon 13 Jul, 2015 8:06 am

I know a few people who do it and seem to enjoy it. Run by some big shouty bloke. It looks horrible :D

@HertfordSoul

Post by @HertfordSoul » Tue 14 Jul, 2015 12:15 pm

I usually see them down there on Saturdays, rather than Sundays. The one this weekend was a mixed adults and kids group.

mdja

Post by mdja » Wed 29 Jul, 2015 8:54 am

I've seen them out there often enough. They occupy a small patch of grass on the common and often do things with big logs, tyres, kettlebells etc. Not a fan myself simply because they seem to have stolen branding and slogans from British Military Fitness, which I used to do elsewhere.

Still, if it gets people fit and they enjoy it I'm not going to complain too much - if the outcome is anything like BMF it will get you very fit, very quickly if you go twice a week.

LoucasX

Post by LoucasX » Wed 29 Jul, 2015 10:46 pm

There is a guy that runs a boot camp in the fields next to the scout hut on West St. In the winter we let him use the football club Tarmac area. He has various classes in week. 6:30am, 9:30am and 6:30pm most days.