Hertford Town - road to Wembley

Discussion on local sporting fixtures and clubs
LoucasX
Hertford Town - road to Wembley

Post by LoucasX » Fri 03 Oct, 2014 8:01 pm

After out victory at Hatfield, we have a home fixture in the next round of the FA Vase tomorrow.

Let's see how close we can get to the final at Wembley!

Kick off 3pm.

LoucasX

Re: Hertford Town - road to Wembley

Post by LoucasX » Sat 04 Oct, 2014 11:33 pm

Super 5-0 win for the blues today. Was goalless at half time but as always the stable end started singing 2nd half and the boys responded by stepping up the pace.

Jordan Watson scored 2 goals and I was so pleased for him as I love watching players like him that can take on defenders. He has silenced the people that said he has no end product.

The draw for the next round is on Monday. Would be happy with a home draw or a distant away draw to make a coach trip worthwhile.

Ewoowar

Post by Ewoowar » Sun 05 Oct, 2014 5:44 am

I thought it was six. I genuinely lost count.

I love the way the players respond to the crowd.

LoucasX

Post by LoucasX » Fri 31 Oct, 2014 9:40 am

The next round of the FA Vase is This Saturday 1st November. 3pm KO. Our visitors are Stanway Rovers from Colchester who are flying high in the Eastern Counties league. It will be a tough match as they have just signed an ex-pro specially for this match!

So despite us being on a run of 5 successive wins, we are going to need that 12th man more than ever tomorrow, so come along and cheer on the boys.

Admission £6. OAPs £2. U18s £1

We are showing the Newcastle v Liverpool match in the club house at 12:45pm. Why not come early and get in the mood.