Football for little-uns..

Discussion on local sporting fixtures and clubs
codek2
Football for little-uns..

Post by codek2 » Sun 24 Aug, 2014 6:56 pm

Hi, can anyhone recommend a weekly football session for a 3yr old?

I found little kickers in Ware, anywhere closer?

Thanks!
Dan

LoucasX

Re: Football for little-uns..

Post by LoucasX » Wed 27 Aug, 2014 1:10 am

Hertford Town Youth FC run a development session for 4 year olds at County Hall on Saturday mornings 9:30 to 10:30am. It starts up again in mid September. Some 3 year olds may be daunted by playing with a group of older kids but there are normally 1 or 2 3 year olds in the group......depends on the individuals.

If you are interested I can put you in touch with the guy that has been running these sessions for us for the last 10 years.

codek2

Post by codek2 » Wed 27 Aug, 2014 3:21 pm

thanks LoucasX, we're going to try little kickers this week and see how he gets on. He can definitely stand up for himself, but i fear he may not take direction too well, but I'll defo consider the county hall session in a years time.

bubbaoshea

Post by bubbaoshea » Wed 10 Sep, 2014 8:53 am

LoucasX wrote:Hertford Town Youth FC run a development session for 4 year olds at County Hall on Saturday mornings 9:30 to 10:30am. It starts up again in mid September. Some 3 year olds may be daunted by playing with a group of older kids but there are normally 1 or 2 3 year olds in the group......depends on the individuals.

If you are interested I can put you in touch with the guy that has been running these sessions for us for the last 10 years.
LoucasX could you forward me the details please. I'd like my son to start football training and timing wise this would work perfectly. He turned 4 in August so hopefully will be ok. He's never played football before mind so hopefully its nothing to intense...

elcartero

Post by elcartero » Thu 11 Sep, 2014 1:02 pm

Hello bubba...
Just in case loucas doesn't drop by in the near future here are the details:

http://www.hertfordtownyouth.co.uk/" target="_blank

If you email Mike at chairman@hertfordtownyouth.co.uk he will be happy to provide all the details.

HTYFC is a great local resource for youngsters and I'm sure your little lad will love every minute of being part of it.

LoucasX

Post by LoucasX » Thu 11 Sep, 2014 3:16 pm

Thx elcartero. And if bubba wants to call Mike (the chairman of Hertford Youth FC) directly his number is 07941 201522.