Warren Park Road

Your views on traffic and parking in the town
buzz
Warren Park Road

Post by buzz » Tue 14 Jun, 2016 12:34 pm

Recently (and I mean about the begining of the month) Warren Park Road in Bengeo was completely resurfaced.It was.I would suggest, the road least l in need in the the whole of Hertford requiring such treatment,but then again a lot of wealthy people live there. A few days ago road works appeared in various spots along said road with the pristine road surface being dug up. Don't the various agencies speak to each other?

highwood38

Re: Warren Park Road

Post by highwood38 » Tue 14 Jun, 2016 12:56 pm

In fairness they've also been resurfacing lots of other roads in Bengeo so I guess it wasn't just aimed at where the rich people live!

I know in London they've been trying to coordinate roadworks: https://tfl.gov.uk/info-for/media/press ... disruption

Darcy Sarto

Post by Darcy Sarto » Tue 14 Jun, 2016 4:01 pm

To be fair that road gets a lot of wear from the "Mums in 4x4's" contingent delivering/dropping off at Duncombe school. As previously discussed on the forum - woe betide anyone attempting to use the road to actually get from Port Hill to New Road during the "special" hours... :roll:

xnetco

Post by xnetco » Tue 14 Jun, 2016 8:11 pm

The resurfacing is fairly poor. It's just the usual glue and shale mix that just tends to chip your car.

The mother's in the 4x4 do tend to annoy me. If I make the occasion error and pop down there at the wrong time they'll never move out of the way.

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed 15 Jun, 2016 4:38 am

buzz wrote:Recently (and I mean about the begining of the month) Warren Park Road in Bengeo was completely resurfaced.It was.I would suggest, the road least l in need in the the whole of Hertford requiring such treatment,but then again a lot of wealthy people live there. A few days ago road works appeared in various spots along said road with the pristine road surface being dug up. Don't the various agencies speak to each other?

Now that would be refreshing :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THoCE_9tyfk