New Optician

News and views on shopping in the county town.
optician
New Optician

Post by optician » Sun 10 Jan, 2016 8:58 pm

Hi all,
Could you do me a favour... I would love your feedback.

We are very shortly planning on opening a new Optician in Hertford and wanted to get some feedback from the local community as to what you would to see... excuse the pun!!

Kateg28

Re: New Optician

Post by Kateg28 » Wed 13 Jan, 2016 9:45 am

My completely honest feedback would be to look at Ernest Aves in Ware. Although they are not in Hertford, a lot of people in Hertford use them as they are excellent. If you had asked for a recommendation, this thread would have almost unanimously stated Aves.

I have used them for 18 years and cannot fault them (and wouldn't leave them, sorry). They are your main competition.

Obviously their staff, service, products etc are excellent but it is also the little things like free fixing of my glasses when I have bent them (supplied by them), and similar.

However not all people use them and there are new people arriving in town so if you can match Aves in terms of service, customer care and products you could do very well

optician

Re: New Optician

Post by optician » Fri 15 Jan, 2016 10:39 am

Thank you for your feedback, absolutely I would agree service, knowledge and professionalism is key for a successful practice.

I know Aves Optician and fully understand their patient offering. I have a wealth of experience that sits extremely well within this ethos.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply.