Hertford Cameras closing

News and views on shopping in the county town.
leo densian
Re: Hertford Cameras closing

Post by leo densian » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 1:10 pm

Last time I was in the market for a Canon zoom lens for my DSLR I went there but they did not stock Canon at the time so no use to me - I ended up getting it from Amazon as Jessops were in dire straits at the time and I did not trust them to still be there if there was a problem with it.

Looks like my cupboard full of 35mm gear will have to stay put then - I have often thought about seeing what they would give me for it everytime I walked past.

Steve
Project Leader

Post by Steve » Tue 25 Mar, 2014 8:24 pm

Finally closed today

Steve
Project Leader

Post by Steve » Wed 02 Apr, 2014 2:35 pm

It seems they had some customer cameras in for repair when they closed. Does anyone know where they might have gone? There was a sign in the window but unhelpfully it's now been removed.

Ted Badger

Post by Ted Badger » Fri 04 Apr, 2014 1:46 pm

Steve wrote:It seems they had some customer cameras in for repair when they closed. Does anyone know where they might have gone? There was a sign in the window but unhelpfully it's now been removed.
I thought it said Rickmansworth, and I only remember that because I thought it was odd, but could be mistaken.
You're right 'tho - I had a look last night and there's no sign of the, er, sign.

:)