Missing cats - Hertford East

Clubs and societies, neighbourhood and social issues
claudiaj
Missing cats - Hertford East

Post by claudiaj » Mon 28 Sep, 2015 4:53 pm

Is someone keeping friendly cats who appear in their garden? Over a year ago one of my cats went missing but came back on several occasions. He always looked well fed which made me think someone was feeding him, I have not seen him for nine months and now another of my cats has not returned. Both cats were neutered males and very affectionate, they are both chipped. I am making a plea that if you see a cat regularly in your garden, don't feed it, take them to the vets. Any owner would I am sure pay any expenses. The more recent cat is has sandy and white fur. I live in Talbot Street and I know he went visiting in Tamworth Road. I can't bear losing another cat.
I dread to think something horrible has happened.

SloopJohnB

Re: Missing cats - Hertford East

Post by SloopJohnB » Tue 29 Sep, 2015 9:37 am

Something odd happens to our cat as well. He disappears for days or weeks on end but comes back groomed and fat. Someone is obviously feeding him and looking after him. Probably he books into a hotel and doesn't pay his bill which is why he ends up back with us. Then he stays for a week or two, eats for two and goes off on his travels. Mind we are on Folly Island but he has been spotted all over the place.