Brian Winter

Clubs and societies, neighbourhood and social issues
leo densian
Brian Winter

Post by leo densian » Fri 17 Jul, 2015 6:35 pm

I am sure that any ex-Richard Hale pupils on this forum will be saddened to learn that deputy head Brian Winter passed away this morning after a short illness. He will be sadly missed.

Darcy Sarto

Re: Brian Winter

Post by Darcy Sarto » Sat 18 Jul, 2015 1:48 am

Shocked and sad.

Kateg28

Post by Kateg28 » Tue 21 Jul, 2015 8:06 am

As a mother of a current pupil in year 12 (soon to be year 13) we were both very shocked and upset by this news.

He taught my son directly for 3 years in English and was a fantastic teacher (increasing my son's grades) although a scary deputy head.

Very very sad news indeed

MDT

Post by MDT » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 5:26 pm

Pupils, parents and former pupils of Richard Hale might be interested in the following fundraising drive, which the alumni of Richard Hale are promoting:

Following the death of Mr Brian Winter, the Old Boys and Girls, and colleagues alike, are uniting to raise funds in order to commission a portrait of Mr Winter, which will be given to the school, possibly to be hung in the library, so that his presence at Richard Hale can live on. To donate, please follow this link: http://igg.me/at/rhsbrianwinter

A number of donations have already been made, but we need more. All donations, however big or small, will be greatly appreciated, whether from former pupils, staff, parents or current students. Please also spread the word. Let's show how much the Richard Hale community cares.