Panshanger Park Graffiti

Clubs and societies, neighbourhood and social issues
muddy
Panshanger Park Graffiti

Post by muddy » Sat 27 Dec, 2014 12:49 pm

Congratulations to the intellectuals that have spray painted a slogan all over the new "duck & dragonfly hide" in Panshanger Park.

When you were taking your "selfie" didn't you realise that it's wooden slats & it's impossible to read it! Looks like some moan about not enough jobs & housing - bit rich as you probably live in a £1million pound mansion in Hertingfordbury!

Panshanger Park is the best thing that's happened to Hertford in years - if you are feeling revolutionary, go & live in South London where I lived for the first 25 years of my life & find out what poverty is really like you morons!

Darcy Sarto

Re: Panshanger Park Graffiti

Post by Darcy Sarto » Mon 29 Dec, 2014 6:28 am

I too have little patience with graffiti which seems particularly out of place and inept in these particular circumstances.

I would, however, suggest that the perpetrators "probably" don't live in a £1m mansion in Hertingfordbury. I, also, used to live in a "poor" part of London (and was, myself, "signed on" for part of the time). Then as now the impression of poverty is gained only with a first world perspective.

I suspect there are some millions of citizens of this planet who have greater concerns (but as Admin will remind us - that is not an issue for this forum). ;)

codek2

Re: Panshanger Park Graffiti

Post by codek2 » Tue 30 Dec, 2014 9:03 am

yeah, 1M wouldnt get you a mansion in hertingfordbury. No where near.