Walton Lodge Vet Sign - The Avenue

Clubs and societies, neighbourhood and social issues
Drama Queen
Walton Lodge Vet Sign - The Avenue

Post by Drama Queen » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 10:05 am

Am I the only one who has noticed that Walton Lodge Vets think its perfectly acceptable to stick a large sign on Bengeo School's wall on The Avenue indicating they are based at the Avenue shops??? Did the school give permission for this sign to be put up in half term week? and why are they allowed to have this eyesore there? its really distracting for all the wrong reasons and quite frankly if all the other shops haven't got a sign up indicating they are based on the parade in the Avenue why do they think they're the exception? I hope the school or council remove it or better still someone defaces it... It really angers me people think they can put up placards here and there and its acceptable.. grrrrrr :x

Marilyn

Re: Walton Lodge Vet Sign - The Avenue

Post by Marilyn » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 5:36 pm

I totally agree if they all did that there would be an outcry so why should one get away with it!

Darcy Sarto

Post by Darcy Sarto » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 5:40 pm

The place is going to the dogs!

Andrew

Post by Andrew » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 5:43 pm

I saw that this morning and thought "What a good idea" :-) Didn't consider permissions etc

Marilyn

Post by Marilyn » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 6:18 pm

Andrew wrote:I saw that this morning and thought "What a good idea" :-) Didn't consider permissions etc
Would it be a good idea if there were a line of 5 of them? Or just an eyesore?