Port Hill Skittles

Your views on traffic and parking in the town
Mrs T
Re: Port Hill Skittles

Post by Mrs T » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 9:01 pm

Ted Badger wrote:
lisam wrote:I am not making excuses simply telling the truth, I do not wish to get into a battle over this, I am not that type of person. You will not see my car in that spot again as I do not want to cause a problem and certainly do not want to be upset by strong views shown in this thread.
Don't worry Lisa - they're quite an unforgiving bunch on this forum - if you think of the muppets up in the balcony then it makes it a bit easier to deal with.

:-)

How patronising to her, assuming she can't look stick up for herself. Who's the real Muppet?

Darcy Sarto

Post by Darcy Sarto » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 10:37 pm

Ted Badger wrote:
lisam wrote:I am not making excuses simply telling the truth, I do not wish to get into a battle over this, I am not that type of person. You will not see my car in that spot again as I do not want to cause a problem and certainly do not want to be upset by strong views shown in this thread.
Don't worry Lisa - they're quite an unforgiving bunch on this forum - if you think of the muppets up in the balcony then it makes it a bit easier to deal with.

You also deserve some considerable credit for 'fessing up on this forum - just to get told off more. I have noticed and can appreciate the fact that the space has been left unoccupied more often than not more recently ;)

Ted Badger

Post by Ted Badger » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 11:22 pm

Mrs T wrote:
Ted Badger wrote:

How patronising to her, assuming she can't look stick up for herself. Who's the real Muppet?
Hehe, sorry Mrs T - I didn't mean for it to be a personal attack, more a general way of diffusing the antagonism.
It is a forum for discussion after all, not just a boxing ring.

Right, I'm off to cycle down the pavements whilst hanging poo bags in the trees...

:D

Steve
Project Leader

Post by Steve » Tue 25 Mar, 2014 2:38 am

Mrs T wrote:
Ted Badger wrote:

Some people find it hard to stick up for themselves or prefer to shy away from a fight. Ted was simply being supportive towards someone that has had to courage to hold up their hands. Unfortunately, he's right that some people are unforgiving and lack respect for other people's point of view or circumstances.

Kateg28

Post by Kateg28 » Tue 25 Mar, 2014 9:48 am

I thought that Ted was trying to lighten the mood. I always like to see a sense of humour in forums (fora) :D

Ted Badger

Post by Ted Badger » Tue 25 Mar, 2014 2:11 pm

Group hug!

:D

MultiDad

Post by MultiDad » Tue 25 Mar, 2014 4:22 pm

isn't it Forii rather than Fora due to the latin origin of the word Forum?? :-)