chiropodist

Requests and recommendations for local crafts and tradesmen
pendodave
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon 20 Jan, 2014 10:45 am

chiropodist

Postby pendodave » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 2:10 pm

Anybody any recommendations (or not) for a chiropodist in Hertford.

Need someone to perform general foot overhaul on disintegrating middle aged feet....yuk

d

Louis M
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed 04 Dec, 2013 2:02 pm

Re: chiropodist

Postby Louis M » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 5:56 pm


Hugh
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat 07 Dec, 2013 12:12 pm

Re: chiropodist

Postby Hugh » Sun 23 Mar, 2014 10:37 am

My friends go to the co-op in Maidenhead street. They swear by them say they are fantastic. At the back of the co-op chemist.

jackanapes
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon 02 Dec, 2013 11:21 am

Re: chiropodist

Postby jackanapes » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 10:03 am


buzz
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun 01 Dec, 2013 5:06 pm

Re: chiropodist

Postby buzz » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 10:50 am

Hugh wrote:My friends go to the co-op in Maidenhead street. They swear by them say they are fantastic. At the back of the co-op chemist.

And very expensive

arty
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu 05 Dec, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: chiropodist

Postby arty » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 3:26 pm

buzz wrote:
Hugh wrote:My friends go to the co-op in Maidenhead street. They swear by them say they are fantastic. At the back of the co-op chemist.

And very expensive




A bit callous? :D

Louis M
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed 04 Dec, 2013 2:02 pm

Re: chiropodist

Postby Louis M » Mon 24 Mar, 2014 3:51 pm

arty wrote:
buzz wrote:
Hugh wrote:My friends go to the co-op in Maidenhead street. They swear by them say they are fantastic. At the back of the co-op chemist.

And very expensive




A bit callous? :D



A bit corny...

MrsG
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed 18 Dec, 2013 4:58 pm

Re: chiropodist

Postby MrsG » Fri 30 May, 2014 4:09 pm

My dad went into the co-op on Maidenhead St this week for some advice and to try and make an appointment and left as the chap in there was very disinterested and unhelpful. He ended up getting an appointment with Feet First Chiropody for next week. He said they were very nice, will update after his appointment.

MrsG
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed 18 Dec, 2013 4:58 pm

Re: chiropodist

Postby MrsG » Sat 07 Jun, 2014 3:54 pm

Following my earlier post my dad has now been to First Feet Chiropody and said they were superb. Very friendly and did exactly what he wanted really well. He will be using them again and can recommend them.

claudiaj
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu 19 Dec, 2013 12:05 am

Re: chiropodist

Postby claudiaj » Tue 17 Jun, 2014 9:45 am

I would highly recommend Feetfirst, sorted out my problem, at a very reasonable price as well. The chair is very comfortable too!


Return to “Crafts and Trades”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron