Forum time

Contributions, adding your business or organisation, suggestions and feedback.
james
Forum time

Post by james » Wed 04 Mar, 2015 2:00 pm

Is it just me or is the time on the forum ahead by an hour?

As I'm writing this, the time is currently 13:00 GMT, but the forum clock says it's 14:00

codek2

Re: Forum time

Post by codek2 » Wed 04 Mar, 2015 2:12 pm

Check your timezone in your profile, the times seem right to me.

SloopJohnB

Post by SloopJohnB » Wed 04 Mar, 2015 2:28 pm

I'm with James on this. I've noticed this for quite a while but down in the bottom right corner of some pages it says UTC +1 but on this page 'all times are UTC'.

Mind you my kids have always said I am behind the times but not as much as America who it cannot be denied, are always at least six hours behind the UK.

And if as to make me sound completely at odds with the world the clock on the home page is now the same as mine (edited at 13.29).

james

Post by james » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 6:39 pm

Have changed it in my settings and the time is OK now....

But if I then log out, the time in the top right corner of the Board Index page is an hour ahead of what it should be, despite the fact I'm using a UK ISP.

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 5:00 am

james wrote:Have changed it in my settings and the time is OK now....

But if I then log out, the time in the top right corner of the Board Index page is an hour ahead of what it should be, despite the fact I'm using a UK ISP.
When you log out you will see the time the ser or forum software is set to as you are a "Guest". When you log back in you will see the time you set up in "Board preferences".